Technical event service
Support and coordination
The Technical Event Management (VT) department advises and assists exhibitors and stand builders with technical and safety-related issues during the planning, preparation and implementation of stand construction activities and the entire trade fair visit. It issues approvals and coordinates complex stand projects with other departments of the company.
In addition, VT also ensures the supply of technical infrastructure and provides comprehensive information on this issue. The department also manages the orders and bills the ordered services in line with a total account.
Technical approvals, stand construction permits:
Phone: +49 341 678-9906
- Technical consulting regarding stand construction, review of applications for stand construction permits with special consideration of fire protection, issues stand permits
- Coordination of special requirements for stand construction in the case of large exhibits, for container installations and two-level stand structures, as well as special structures
- Review and approval for the installation of special equipment and exhibits, such as fogging machines, vehicles, compressed air containers, laser equipment etc.
- Review of stand structures
- Technical advisory services regarding electricity, water/waste water and telecommunications
- Technical advisory services regarding sprinklers and compressed air
- Coordination and approval of additional installation/dismantling periods - if this is planned for an event
Technical services, orders:
Phone: +49 341 678-9905
- Advisory services on ordering technical services
- Supply and invoicing for ordered technical utilities such as electricity, water/waste water, sprinkler systems, compressed air and telecommunications, and rented work platforms
- Administration of above orders
- Advisory services and preparation of offers for requested special services
- Billing for additional installation/dismantling periods