DO / Spots
Design Festival Leipzig
Many years have passed since the city of Leipzig was considered an insiders’ tip. Nowadays, since it represents two things – free spirit and a lust for success – the city is in the spotlight of the media and equally attracts makers, students or profess- ionals. Leipzig resonates with inventiveness, hardheadedness, courage and curiosity for the new thanks to its creative scene.
The DO / Spots are proof of that, it’s those spots of the creative scene where designers offer exclusive insights into their latest projects and works. Places like the Baumwollspinnerei, the Tapetenwerk, the Kunstkraftwerk and many others set the bench- mark of what the future of international design will be like. They are the perfect complement to the Designers’ Open, making this design festival a unique experience.
Here are our DO / Spots in a map.
(1) Galerie KlangKlima, Nonnenstraße 42, rear building, 04229 Leipzig
(2) Kirowwerk Halle 9, Spinnereistraße 13, 04179 Leipzig
(3) Kunstkraftwerk, Saalfelder Straße 8b, 04179 Leipzig
(4) Schwizer in Leipzig, Waldstraße 52, 04105 Leipzig
(5) Tapetenwerk, Lützner Straße 91, 04177 Leipzig
(6) The HIVE, Brühl 64-66, 04109 Leipzig
(7) Vitruvius Hochschule Leipzig, Nordstraße 3-15, 04105 Leipzig
(8) Westwerk, Karl-Heine-Straße 85-93, 04229 Leipzig